Child-Friendly Travel and Tourist Resources
Here are some of the child-friendly tourist resources that we think you should know about.
Vancouver Tourist Resources
- Is My Car Seat Safe: our recommended certified Car Seat technician
- Family Fun Canada: resource for family activities and events in Vancouver
- Tourism Vancouver: Everything you need to know about Vancouver.
- The Vancouver Trolley Company: A 23 stop tour of Vancouver with full commentary.
- Alfred’s Guest Services: Private tours of Vancouver.
- Kids Only Market: A wonderful, magical place for kids.
- Camelot Kids: One of the best toy stores in the city, full of award-winning toys.
- Hip Baby: Gorgeous sustainable and organic kids clothing and accessories.
- Rocky Mountain Flatbread: 100% organic, family friendly restaurant with 2 convenient locations
- yoyomama: Great online resource for families in Toronto & Vancouver
- YVR Airport Car Rentals: information on which car rentals are in the terminal and which require a shuttle
Toronto Tourist Resources
- Tourism Toronto: Everything you need to know about Toronto.
- Toronto4Kids: Great resource for what’s kid friendly in Toronto
- Help We’ve Got Kids: Toronto’s online directory for kids and families.
- Childs Life: Resources of events & things to do around Toronto area
Baby Travel Resources
- Pint Size Pilot: Survival Tips and Advice for travel with babies, toddlers & kids
- Kinterra Baby Rents premium baby equipment to visitors of Calgary, Alberta.
- Have Baby Will Travel: A site full of travel tips on trips.
- Baby-equipment-rental.com: A world-wide listing of rental companies.
- Ciao Bambino: A guide to worldwide, family-friendly hotels, resorts, and vacation properties.
- Sweet Pea Baby Equipment Rentals: Baby Equipment Rentals in Scottsdale and Phoenix.
- Travel Mamas:A site for anyone who wants to travel with children and stay sane!
- Travel for Kids: Fun things to do with kids in every city.
- Traveling Canuck: Family Travel blog full of ideas and locations
- Vagabond Family: Inspiring guide to living a nomadic lifestyle whether it’s short term or long term trips
Child Friendly Hotels & Suites
- The Modage: Kid-friendly vacation rental in Vancouver. Located in Kitsilano, this beautiful townhouse comes complete with baby gear and is just a few blocks from the beach.
- The Fairmont Royal York Hotel: One of the finest hotels in Toronto, the Fairmont Royal York is at the center of it all, and just steps away from the theater, entertainment and financial districts, shopping, sightseeing, and world-class sports facilities.
- The Fairmont at the Vancouver Airport: Fairmont brand comfort but with views of the the runways, pool, spa and high tea.
- The Sutton Place Hotel: Offers bedroom units plus fully equipped kitchens and living rooms Some units are “Pet Friendly” so even your pet can enjoy the family vacation!
- The Meridian 910 Beach Hotel: Offers you all the comforts of home. Each room includes a fully equipped kitchen, a bistro-sized dining table and chairs, laundry facilities and a daily continental breakfast.
- Time Square Suites: An all suite hotel perfectly located around the corner from Stanley Park.
- Rosellen Suites Studio, one bedroom and two bedroom suites at the edge of Stanley Park.
- Airbnb: vacation rentals
- EcoLoft: Laneway house located in East Vancouver. Wee Travel Vancouver offers free delivery to this location.
18 Years In BusinessReliable and professional, with
customer reviews to back us up!