Wee Travel launched in Vancouver and Toronto in 2005 as Canada’s first baby equipment rental company. We make it easy for parents to travel lighter and stress-free, by providing the full range of hard-to-pack baby necessities. For more information on Wee Travel, please view our media kit.
Worried that renting baby equipment will get you old, dirty and cheap gear? Have no fear.
- Baby equipment is safety inspected after each use. We are alerted by Health Canada if any of our products are recalled, in which case they are removed from our inventory.
- All equipment is sanitized prior to delivery using environmentally friendly products
- We are absolutely meticulous about our cleaning
- Baby equipment is replaced on a regular basis to bring you get the latest gear in new condition
- Baby furniture and equipment is top-of-the-line and is likely the brands you are familiar with at home.
Thinking about borrowing baby gear from friends or a car seat from the car rental company? Consider this:
- When you borrow from friends, you can never be sure about the condition, if the equipment has been recalled, or if it meets today’s safety standards
- When you rent from a seat from the car rental company, ever wonder when the last time it was cleaned? Do they have options available appropriate for your child’s age, weight & height?
Thinking about making do without? Consider this:
- Highchairs keep YOU clean. Think about feeding your baby on your lap for the whole trip.
- We understand your reasons for buying an $19.99 disposable stroller for your trip, but your baby won’t be as understanding.
- Car seats are a lifesaver. They prevent you from having to take a bus from the airport because some cabbies won’t put your baby at risk.
- Before you forgo the pack ‘n play or crib, think of the safe, clean place your baby will sleep in.
- Baby can do without his exersaucer, swing, bouncy chair, and toys for a few days. After all, nothing beats your undivided attention 24×7.
- Yes, your baby carrier is cozy and simple, but your back will thank you for that stroller