Travelling to Victoria? We have infant baths, stools, potties, baby gates, bed rails, baby monitors, white noise machines, and more for your family to keep your children safe and happy during your visit.
Rent as much baby and kid equipment from us as you need to make your stay in Victoria relaxing, and we’re happy to arrange delivery and pick-up. See our Victoria Deliveries page for more information.
When you’re traveling with children, safety and comfort is always on your mind. Wee Travel rents a variety of child safety items for parents traveling with babies and toddlers. We are always updating our inventory and carry a selection of brands and styles, not all which are shown here. Prices do not include taxes.
Parents need easy solutions to safety in their home. This list is designed to give you a glimpse of some of the baby safety products that you may need.
- Drapery and blind Cords should be equipped with cord wranglers that keep the cords out of reach from children
- The toy box should be equipped with a bracket that prevents accidental closing
- Smoke detector should be installed near the door
- Make sure the slats on the crib are no more than 2 3/8th inches apart
- Drawer and cabinet locks on all the drawers and cabinets that house sharp items, breakables or chemicals
- If you have mini-blinds make sure the cords are equipped with tie-backs
- Scald Protector Installed on Faucets
- Non-Slip adhesives in the tub
- Sliding electrical outlet protectors to ensure a child can never plug something in especially in the bathroom
In addition to these very basic safety products for babies, never forget that every home should have smoke detectors, Co2 detectors and a fire extinguisher. Make sure that all doors that lead to the outdoors are securely locked. Installing high ball and chain locks is a great way to make sure a curious toddler never goes outdoors alone.
18 Years In BusinessReliable and professional, with
customer reviews to back us up!