SlumberPod is a quick-assembly black-out privacy pod that helps babies/toddlers get a good night’s sleep. and is:
- Dark inside — creating an optimum sleep environment
- Built with safety in mind — passes applicable consumer product safety tests and more (see Safety below for details)
- Bottomless design to enclose travel crib, mini-crib or select toddler cots (see list below)
- Quick and easy to set up and disassemble
- Made of unique fabric that is breathable (air-permeable) and light-blocking
- Outfitted with ventilation windows and pocket for baby monitor or sound machine
- New 2.0 features:
- Fan pouch designed by airflow experts at Georgia Tech (SlumberPod Fan sold separately)
- Two revised ventilation panels using a fly design that allow for increased airflow while maintaining blackout
- Monitor pouch located higher on the pod, allowing the monitor to be inserted horizontally to capture entire playard, mini-crib or toddler cot
- Navy main-body fabric with gold stars on pole sleeves
- 50 inches long, 36 inches wide, 56 inches tall when assembled
- Pair of sturdy aluminum shock cord poles
- Fabric [breathable] 85% polyester, 15% spandex.
- Folds down into 17 inches by 5 inches by 6 inches bag for storing or travel.
- Product including travel bag = 5 pounds.
- (Playard/travel crib not included)
More information from SlumberPod website
18 Years In BusinessReliable and professional, with
customer reviews to back us up!