Families visit Victoria year-round, and WeeTravel has a location here to provide anything you need to make your stay comfortable.
Victoria Products for Rent
Wee Travel rents car seats, strollers, high chairs, cribs, cots, and more!
We only work with the highest rated brands of baby gear – brands like Bob, Chicco, Graco, Britax, Evenflo, Cosco and Safety First.
Here are some of the types of equipment you can rent for your kids:
- Car seats, booster seats, and other car safety gear
- Strollers, jogging strollers, and more to get you around
- High chairs and other meal time gear
- Cribs, cots, pack-and-play, and sleep comfort!
- Games, toys, play-mats and other fun time gear
- Stools, potties, baby gates, bed rails and more safety gear
Popular Items to Rent for Kids in Victoria
Convertible Car Seats – Rear & Forward Facing$9.00 – $11.00
Evenflo Maestro (Front-facing only)$8.00
Pack n’ Play$7.00
Snoo Smart Sleeper Bassinet (0-6 mos)$12.00
Baby Bjorn Travel Crib Light$9.00
Infant Car Seats$8.00
Booster Seats$6.00 – $8.00
Kitchen Booster Seat$5.00
Baby Jogger Strollers: City Mini or City Mini GT$9.00
Victoria Delivery Information
For detailed information about exactly how pick-up and delivery can be done in Victoria and the area (including Colwood, Langford, Metchosin, Oak Bay, Saanich, and beyond…) please check our Victoria Deliveries page.
What To Do In Victoria With Kids
Victoria is filled with activities for the family and things to do for kids! As the capital of British Columbia it has many museums and gardens, historical places to visit, and of course plenty of pools, parks, and activities. Here are a few favourites:
- The Royal B.C. Museum
- This huge museum has entertained local and visiting families since 1886 with its kid-friendly exhibits: “a showcase of 550 million years of natural history and 9,000 years of human history in BC” is accurate!
- High Tea at the Empress
- The grande dame of the Victoria waterfront is this stone and ivy hotel from the days of rail and ship. Their beautiful parlour serves classic high tea, with special service for the kids!
- Petting Zoo at Beacon Hill Park
- Nothing beats playing with goats! This huge community park has a “Children’s Farm” with lots of funny, friendly animals to play with.
- Whale Watching
- A true west-coast Pacific experience, go out on the boats to see dolphins and orca (killer) whales up close! There are several provides, but our family has always had a good time with Prince of Whales (linked)
- The Bug Zoo
- More fun for the kids than the squeamish parents! Get up close with crazy, wonderful, unique bugs from around the world, and hold them if you want! Perfect indoor way to spend some time if the weather’s bad and you need some entertainment.
- Board Game Cafe
- Another perfect rainy-day activity, this cafe boasts a large selection of board games, a full cafe and restaurant menu, and plenty of space to sit as a family and try out a new game. We always stop here, even when we’re not with the kids!
- Butterfly Gardens
- Twenty minutes north of downtown, this beautiful oasis is filled with butterflies to blow the kids’ minds. Or sit quietly and let them land on you. Pro tip: it’s right next to the Church & State Winery if you’re going past ?
Contact Us In Victoria
If you have any questions about staying in Victoria and how we can make it better for you with gear for your kids, please reach out through the numbers below!